Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Storage Solutions

Hello again, I am going to keep this blog post short and sweet.

Do you live in a Small space, or maybe your big space is just over crowded.? then this little idea will help you out... An over the door Shoe organizer is a great storage and organizational tool. Not only is great for Shoes, but it is great for Yarn storage, or for your finished projects... As you can tell I use mine for shoes and dog leashes. but I added some yarn and projects to show you how nicely they fit. The little bathroom organizers you can get, typically used for traveling, are great for smaller items like Needles, thread , yarn remamnents, etc.

5 comments:

Erica said...

I love door hanging shoe organizers for organizing art supplies and craft supplies ( they are also good in the bathroom for hair and make-up supplies) and sweater organizers that hang in the closet are a great way to store fabric!

Momma B said...

This looks like a pretty great idea to me!

gwengoods said...

That is a very creative idea!

Unknown said...

Now this is a GREAT idea!

Amanda's Fiber Arts said...

Another handy storage idea is to use those cloth storage bins. I turn them on their sides, stick them on my closet shelves, and stack my yarn inside! It works like a charm, and I've been able to organize my yarn by color and type using this system.